Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcome to the truth about Diets, Exercise and Weight Loss

Welcome to a brand new world!
I'm just a normal guy who has pretty much struggled with my weight my whole life.
I'm on a mission to seek out the best information possible and to share it with the millions of people that are in the same boat.
Lets be honest for a second. There is so much information out there that no normal person knows where to start. As a co-author of The Letters Of Gratitude that I wrote 2 years ago with my beautiful girlfriend Jacq I was fortunate to be able to restart my life again at the age of 40 and mentally overcome the challenges of past. Now is the time to create balance and my vibrant young mind is ready to take on my tired body that has been through a few battles over the years. I currently am 42 years of age, stand 6'2", weigh 282lbs and have MS.
It is with the support of my loving partner that I have the courage to stand proud of who I am and share the real me with the world.
This will be fun, informative and most importantly useful for everyone.
I invite you to join me on this journey of self realization and to achieving the goal of a healthy mind, body and soul.

Cheers

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment